Chances are, your IT environment has developed gradually. Over time, problems can emerge: performance gaps, redundancies, inefficiencies and unintended information silos take form. It can be very difficult, however, to see what is and isn’t working. Without this perspective it’s difficult to know where to invest your limited IT resources.
Found IT Data Cybersecurity has a comprehensive, no-nonsense tool we call our Information Technology Assessment (ITA). We conduct a thorough, in-depth review all of your critical technology areas, evaluate them against best practices and provide you with a road map to better leverage your IT as a competitive advantage.
Knowing Your Score Helps You Invest More Wisely
The ITA employs a unique scoring system called the Network Health Index, an easy to understand metric that measures each critical IT function. The Index makes it simple to identify your IT strengths and weaknesses. ITA analyzes an expansive range of IT functional areas, including:
- Technology Management: planning, support and documentation
- Network Topology: design, cable management and Internet connectivity
- Network Security: firewall, perimeter, physical and wireless security
- Server Infrastructure: hardware, operating systems and storage
- Network Services: directory services, administrative policies, remote access and redundancy
- Network Applications: communication, collaboration and financial management
- Cloud Services: AWS, Azure
- PC/Laptop Fleet: computers, laptops, mobile devices
After we’ve completed our review, we’ll present you with a detailed ITA report that presents the current state of your technology, and offers detailed recommendations for areas requiring improvement, ranked by priority.
Each ITA is a unique and concentrated effort that includes an on-site consultation and data collection, the report itself (comprising your specific Network Health Index, analysis, best practices, recommendations and budgetary information) and a full in-person presentation.
Contact Found IT Data Cybersecurity today for your IT assessment.